The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh is bringing together some of the leading experts in healthcare governance to offer fascinating and practical, insight into how quality governance can drive excellence. This conference will explore what quality governance is, its importance and the practical steps we can all take to improve the services we deliver for patients.
As well as featuring prestigious keynote speakers on healthcare governance, the programme will include a series of practical and expert-led workshops, as well as patient representatives and, of course, those working in the service. The World Health Organisation, who are taking a keen interest in the College’s work in this area, will be in attendance and leading a session.
Issues that will be discussed include:
- International perspectives on healthcare governance
- What quality governance can mean to patients
- How greater diversity within Boards and management improves the health system
You will hear from the UK and Europe’s foremost authorities in this field including:
- Sir Alan Langlands, former Chief Executive of the NHS in England and Vice Chancellor of the University of Leeds
- Dr Ihor Perehinets, former Deputy Health Minister of Ukraine and current Programme Director for Health Systems and Public Health at WHO
- Dr Marius Buiting, a leading expert in healthcare improvement in the Netherlands
Book now for this one day conference, and take advantage of the early bird discount.