Updates on common medical conditions in pregnancy
• Cardiac disease in pregnancy
• Infections in pregnancy
• Diabetes in pregnancy Multidisciplinary Collaboration
• Epilepsy - the multidisciplinary approach
• Respiratory disease in pregnancy
Care of the pregnant woman – lessons to be learned
• Responding to a pandemic
• Sir James Young Simpson Lecture: MBRRACE: Mother and Babies:
Reducing Risk through Audits and Confidential Enquiries across the UK with Professor Marian Knight
The acutely unwell pregnant woman – reducing the fear factor
• Panel Discussion – Pregnant women presenting to the medical receiving unit.
Guest speakers include: Dr Alastair Campbell , Dr Sarah Cooper. Dr Richard Davenport, Dr Robert Gray, Dr Robbie Lindsay, Professor Cathy Nelson-Piercy, Dr Niki Walker Physicians, obstetricians, obstetric anaesthetists, emergency medicine specialists, midwives, community nurses, general practitioners and trainees in these disciplines, are most welcome.
More information can be found: https://events.rcpe.ac.uk/maternal-medicine-1