The HMV UK Meeting provides a multi-disciplinary network for established clinicians and healthcare professionals that are either caring for patients dependent on home mechanical ventilation, or that have an interest in continual care using highly advanced specialist technologies. The meeting offers an invaluable opportunity to learn more about the latest advances in the management of children and adults with chronic respiratory failure. The 2021 programme will bring together both national and international speakers aiming to spread best practice and optimise the care of patients receiving home ventilation in the UK.
- A Year in Review
- The results of clinical experience in HMV: 3 people, 3 patients, 3 papers
- Transition in LTTV: results from NCEPOD
- HMV: from patient to partner. Living longer, healthier and active
- Surge capacity and lessons for the future pandemic
- Making your service pandemic ready
- Long term outcomes of Covid: more than just post-critical care syndrome?
- Home set up of NIV: delivering HMV in the post-pandemic world
- Organisation of pharmacological interventions in COPD
- Active trials in Home Mechanical Ventilation