Our Workforce Matters Symposium – celebrating diversity and sustaining excellence
Friday 8 March 2019, Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
This 'Workforce Matters' symposium tackles the hot topics affecting you daily as a clinician - how do you maintain your own strength and support your colleagues during challenging times and maintain your professionalism? And how do we create a resilient workforce that’s equipped for the future?
Some of the issues we’ll discuss include:
- Burnout – identifying and tackling signs of stress
- Reflection – why does it matter?
- Building and retaining teams
- Using feedback to improve patient care
- ‘Lean In’, Women in leadership
- PRIDE and disability in the workplace
delivered through lectures and small breakout groups, it will provide you with practical advice to support you into your day-to-day work challenges whilst giving you the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.
For more information and to register, click here.