STS welcome all to attend the 2019 Annual Meeting, this year taking place at Perth Concert Hall.
Confirmed speakers and topics include
- Professor Michael Kreuter – The Future of ILD
- Dr Stephen Fowler – The ins and outs of dysfunctional breathing
- Dr Beth Sage – Where are we with Lung Cancer care?
- Dr Mike Sproule - Understanding the Imaging: Ground Glass Opacity and Mosaicism
- Dr Tracey Bradshaw – Biologics in Asthma
Please find the full programme here. The event will be followed by a dinner at the Perth Concert Hall.
To book your place, please complete the attached booking form.
Attendance is £120 for doctors, £80 for AHPs, Nurses and trainees and £50 for medical students.
The Annual Meeting is aimed at all respiratory physicians, respiratory nurses, pharmacists and AHPs.
The meeting has been approved for 5 external CPD points (code: 126036).
For any queries please contact email@example.com.
Call for abstracts
Abstract submission is now closed.
Cash prizes are available for best oral presentations and posters.
We are looking forward to see you at the meeting!